Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Me, the Book-worm

I've been reading like crazy this summer!
Truth is, my summer plans changed quite a bit. Originally, I was planning on spending my summer in China, Vietnam, maybe Australia and then in Japan where I would work in Beppu (southern Japan) with a friend of mine. Unfortunately, that didn't happen so I've been lazily hanging around Prague. Many of my friends left for the summer or are doing their internships so I've been spending a lot of time wandering around the city, reading books and sipping on iced lattes. I won't complain as it's nice to relax before writing a bachelor's thesis but....I'm a type of person who loves to be busy all the time. So, in order to make use of my endless reading, I figured I would share with fellow wanderlusters who are book-worms like me:

1. Dance, Dance, Dance by Haruki Murakami (my favourite author)
2. Norweigan Wood by Haruki Murakami
3. 19Q4 by Haruki Murakami
4. Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline
5. The General's Son by Miko Peled
6. Wild by Cheryl Strand
7. The Little Book of Mindfulness by Patricia Collard

Read on wanderlusters!

No comments:

Post a Comment