Sunday, June 22, 2014

I'm Dreaming of New Zealand

I've always been fascinated with the idea of moving to Australia or New Zealand after graduating university. There's just something about those accents and the way of life there. I feel that it's more my style of living than in America. I can't say in Europe because Europe IS my style of living and I love it but I just don't picture myself living and working there forever.

Recently, I've become romanced by New Zealand though, especially Queenstown on the South Island. All of the mountains, lakes, nature and photos I see that convinced me it was the place I will settle down one day. I've never been there but I just have that sure feeling. I'm actually hoping I can make a trip to New Zealand either this December or January 2015.

Fingers crossed!

But anyways, I am wondering if any wanderlusters have been there and what they think about it, even better if you live there!

Well, I'm back to dreaming about New Zealand, travel on wanderlusters!

No comments:

Post a Comment