Wednesday, September 25, 2013

HAPPY HUMP-DAY...LITERALLY

Here's an excellent article by Kate Bartolotta on Huffington Post. It's the perfect morning pick-up for hump-day!

As quoted from the article, "We chase this idea of "I will be happy when... "
I will be happy when I have a new car. I will be happy when I get married. I will be happy when I get a better job. I will be happy when I lose five pounds. What if instead we choose to be happy -- right now? ... Life might bump and bruise us, it may not always go the way we plan and I know I get frustrated with mine, but here's the thing: You are alive.
Because you are alive, everything is possible."

Here's what she says you have to do in order to live a happier, more fulfilling life:

1. Stop believing your bullshit.
2. Be happy now.
3. Look at the stars.
4. Let people in.
5. Stop with the crazy making.
6. Learn to apologize.
7. Practice gratitude.
8. Be kind.

Now, I didn't go into explanation of these tips because hey, it's not my job- it's Kate Bartolotta's. Go on and read the article, it's brilliant.

Travel on wanderlusters!

No comments:

Post a Comment