Sunday, August 18, 2013

WHAT A GLOOMY SUNDAY

Last week I worked a crazy 60+ hour week so I was extremely exhausted and pretty much hit the sheets after coming home every night or I just walked around like a zombie. This week will be a little less hectic with fewer hours and shorter driving time but...I get all four of my wisdom teeth out on Friday morning! Cue the horror movie music. 
I am terrified
I've never had any type of surgery or anesthesia or drugs so I have no idea what's going to happen to me! Granted, I've grown up getting all sorts of work done in my mouth but that's why I loathe the dentist and dread every visit there. When they told me it was time for my wisdom teeth to be extracted, I got one too many butterflies and wanted to chicken out. However, being an adult and what not means doing things that aren't necessarily comfortable but need to be done. So, that's what I'm doing, getting my wisdom teeth out. 

Hopefully I am not in too much pain so I can start writing some posts again, I miss all my wanderlusters and writing! This summer has just taken several unexpected turns and I haven't been able to write as much as I originally planned. I know that when I return to Prague in 2 1/2 weeks that I will be writing more and more and I may have some exciting news coming to you all in September! 

Wherever you are in the world, I hope it's sunny and beautiful out because where I currently am, it's gray and gloomy. I was planning on going to Philadelphia with my sister today but staying in bed until 1:30 (13:30) just seemed like the perfect way to spend my Sunday. 

Well, it's back to the work week grind and it's time for me to watch a movie and relax for the rest of the night!

Travel on wanderlusters!

No comments:

Post a Comment