Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A NEW JOB AND THE CITI OPEN

I started a new job yesterday evening (yes, Sunday evening) as a short-term nanny for a family of two girls.
Therefore, my plans of constant posts quickly changed in order to adjust to my new schedule. I do have some exciting news though!
The mother of the girls I watch is a retired journalist and has worked for numerous well-known publications and offered to help me out in my path towards becoming a writer. In fact, tomorrow I am going as guest to the Citi. Open to watch her as she does press and what not. I also get to meet some handsome players.
Basically, it's a win-win situation :)

As my schedule opens up more, I will provide you with the promised posts and the Barcelona photo diary among the first to be posted!

With that all being said, it's time to cuddle up with a cup of tea, The Holiday (my favorite movie) and pass ouuuuuuut.

Travel on wanderlusters!

No comments:

Post a Comment