Tuesday, June 11, 2013

YES, I AM STILL ALIVE

Well, well, well...look who it is! You all are probably thinking that, am I right? 
I know, I know, I'm sorry, I've been traveling and relaxing but that's no excuse for leaving my wanderlusters in the dark. 

Let me bring you up to speed: we started our eurotrip with Switzerland then headed to Budapest and from Budapest we came back to Prague, I organized the new flat and situated myself there for several days, there was a horrible flood in Prague but we fled to Paris then from Paris we took a long, long bus ride to Amsterdam...we actually got off at the wrong stop in the Netherlands so we were god knows where but somehow figured out how to get to Amsterdam...then we slept in a FREEZING airport overnight and took a 6am flight to beautiful Barcelona! We have been in this beautiful-beyond-words city for the past few days and will be here until Sunday the 16th. 

The days have mushed together with going out at night, exploring, sightseeing, eating, drinking, enjoying, soaking up the sun, wandering, taking pictures and just enjoying life. I could live like this forever! 

I promise that as soon as I come back from vacation that I will write posts about each city and get the ball rolling once again. I think I might be taking advantage of being on vacation :o) 

Until then, travel on wanderlusters!

P.S. Have any of you ever gone from Barcelona to Ibiza? If so, what's the best way?

No comments:

Post a Comment