Saturday, June 15, 2013

HOMEBOUND

It's that time we all dread: the end of a vacation.
My vacation has been about 3 weeks long so it's almost like finishing a reaaaally, really good chapter in a book. The last three weeks have been spent between Prague, Budapest, Prague again, Paris, Amsterdam and Barcelona; the best 3 weeks I've had in a LONG time. Don't worry the post on these wonderful places will be live this coming week after I've settled in back home a little bit.

It's so weird to think that I will be going home to America after 5 months of not being there, well, it's almost been 6 actually...strange...by this time tomorrow I will be in New York City with my mom and two sisters, I'm so excited!

But for the rest of today, we are loading up on paella and tapas and finishing the night by watching the sun set on the Mediterranean Sea. It doesn't get much better than that.

Enjoy your Saturday wanderlusters, I'm off to the beach for the remainder of the afternoon!

Hasta luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment