Sunday, April 28, 2013

HAPPINESS

Lately, I have been obsessed with New Girl. You know, that show with Zooey Deschanel and the three guy roommates? It's genius. I cannot stop watching it- I watched about 10 episodes straight last night when I got home from work...and have been watching all morning.

I just wanted to make a post about happiness; how to be happy; why to be happy! Well, it's more of an article I came across the other night about 'How to Be Happy: 8 Ways to Feel Better About Everything'.
1. Perform random acts of kindness
2. Live in a home that's rented, not owned
3. Count your blessings
4. Be thrifty
5. Become a parent
6. Learn to savor positive experiences
7. Take baby steps towards life goals
8. Stay healthy and live long: Happiness peaks at age 65

You can find the article here
I also started a 'gratitude journal' after reading this, it's nice to write down 4 things daily that are going well in your life and things you are grateful for. I recommend you try it!

Good news is that I am just about done with the last Italy post so that will be up tomorrow morning for all of you wanderlusters! 

Off to work and the rest of Sunday's activities. 

Travel on wanderlusters! 

No comments:

Post a Comment