Thursday, March 14, 2013

You Know What I Miss?

MY CAR!! 


I would do anything to have my car here in Prague with me. I miss taking road trips and just driving around when I wanted to. I'm looking forward to doing that back home in the summer. I would love to take a road trip here in Czech Republic and the rest of Europe for that matter. A quick trip down to Italy or over to Switzerland. To be honest though, I am a little scared of driving here. I have been in the car with my uncle several times and he drives about 180 kmph and people around him were driving even FASTER....not sure I could keep up to 180-200 kmph. 150-160 kmph is more like it. Hmmm, we will see what happens in coming months I suppose!

The sun is FINALLY showing today in Prague but I have to spend the first half of my day inside doing the mass amounts of homework uni has gifted me with and then the other half at work. Woo-hoo! I feel pretty old for only being 18. Uni, work, internship, side jobs, sleeping, eating, gym, friends. I'm too mentally old :o

Summer is almost near though...I can be a lazy sack of potatoes then. Minus the road trips I am planning which I will talk about in tomorrow's post!

Travel on wanderlusters!

No comments:

Post a Comment