Tuesday, March 26, 2013

TEST DAY TUESDAY

Here is another completely unrelated post to travel...I love interior designing! Before I wanted to be a writer, I was seriously considering becoming an interior designer. I mean I played Sims a majority of my childhood, so I was obviously skilled in decorating houses, right? These are all compliments to Pinterest, where I spend a better half of my free time at work on, oogling and planning how our new flat will look like. While I should be studying or going to the gym right now, I'm just relaxing here looking at these fabulous photos:





















































So, just some of the many photos I love. For more, you can go to my Pinterest board. I'm dreaming of Thailand and Bali today, hopefully, if I save enough money up, I can make a trip there by the end of this year or early next year. Tomorrow's post will be the places I have traveled to starting from the ripe age of 6 months. In coming posts, I'll write and post pictures from some of my most significant trips. Travel on wanderlusters!

P.S. my horoscope today is so accurate, crazy how these things can be sometimes, right?--"It's a great day for you to reorganize your life -- whether it needs it or not! Your mental energy is just right for getting yourself back on track, and you may find the next few months go by easier as a result."

P.S.S. I have just applied for a travel blogging internship meaning that my blog would be featured in a European (English) travel magazine! Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment