Sunday, March 17, 2013

AS PROMISED...

When it comes to hair, I generally sport the whole au-natural look, which is wavy/curly- a mix of the two. It is prone to frizz at times, especially on those humid summer days. I'm one of those girls who believes that a bad hair day ruins one's whole look, so I always focus on making sure my hair looks the best it possibly can. I tend to try a bunch of different products just to see what's out there, what works and what doesn't work.

Here are some products that I have stayed true to and can always rely on:

Hairspray: TRESemme 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray
Mousse: 24 Hour Body Foaming Mousse (TRESemme)
Frizz control: Smooth Salon Silk no frizz Serum (TRESemme)
Split-end lotion: Split End Sealing Serum (TRESemme)
Hair curler: Infiniti by Conair You Curl
Hair straightener: Wet-Dry Tourmaline Ceramic Straightener (Conair)
Hair dryer: John Frieda Air Hot Air Brush
Shampoo: Moisture Rich Shampoo (TRESemme)
Conditioner: Organix Renewing Moroccan Agran Oil Conditioner
Deep conditioner: Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths Strengthening Therapy Masque

Granted, I now live in Europe and some of products are either not available here or they are super expensive. That being said, I either have to make do with the products here or I have my mum send me a care package of above products.

One hair appliance I would most definitely recommend is the hot air brush. It is probably the most wonderful appliance I own (aside from a coffee machine). If I am in a rush, I can hop out of the shower, use it in my hair for about 5-8 minutes and voila! My hair is dry, and either straightened or curled in the same time it would take me to just blow-dry a section of my hair with a regular blow-dryer. The product I most recommend of the above is the deep conditioner. If you are looking to have long hair, this is the perfect product. Honestly, it helped my hair grow longer, hence the name, and always makes my hair super soft and touchable after showering.

There you have it, my whole makeup and hair sha-bang! I hope it helps you and that you enjoyed something a little different from the constant travel posts.

It's back to work and homework...Travel on wanderlusters!

No comments:

Post a Comment