Thursday, March 28, 2013

A NEW PROJECT

I'm thinking of starting a fun, new posting project.

After I post about some of my trips in the past. I think I will start posting about random countries in the world. Just basic facts, travel opinions and suggestions for these countries. Small, big, rich, poor, first world, third world, hot, cold, popular, unheard of. I want to travel to a majority of the world's countries one day so why not get some background knowledge on them and inform my wanderlusters as well?

Of course, when I travel to these countries, I will do a short recap of the informative post then the post about my visit, experience and reviews while being there. Me thinks the first country should be, hmm...Seychelles? Have you heard of Seychelles before? I actually met a lovely new friend of mine who is from there. To be honest, I have never heard of it before she told me she was from there. It's one of those small islands you wouldn't think of just randomly going to. So, Seychelles will be the first country of the new project. Now to do some research...and find some travel inspired pictures.

Travel on wanderlusters!

No comments:

Post a Comment