Saturday, January 26, 2013

Summer's Essentials Travel Packing List


Ladies, here is a list of summer essentials that fit in a backpack or small suitcase, giving you 14 days worth of outfits:

-Solid color maxi dress...black is almost always the best choice but hey, bring in some color if you like!
-Button-up shirt...short-sleeve or long sleeve.
-Jeans x1...dark wash is always good for a night out.
-Your favorite skirt...whether it's flowy or tight.
-T-shirts/tank tops x2...I would recommend graphic t's and tanks!
-Shorts x1...or x2 if you love wearing shorts in the summer.
-Walking shoes...make sure they are COMFORTABLE!
-Sandals...break out those cute sandals you've stowed away all winter.
-2 necklaces, 2 earrings + a watch
-Cross-body bag
I have personally packed these items, well items similar to these, before and I felt fashionable yet comfortable while traveling...and I didn't have to pay any extra crazy baggage fees! Now that's some good money leftover for some fun in the sun!

I'm dreaming of summer days wanderlusters and I know you are too. Next, I will post the Winter's Essentials Travel Packing List. If there are any male wanderlusters who want an essentials packing list, feel free to comment and I'll get to work on it for you all!

Travel on wanderlusters!

No comments:

Post a Comment