Thursday, January 24, 2013

Stumbled Upon...

The Huffington Post Travel section just a few moments ago to find a wonderful article about 2013's cheapest travel destinations. While recovering from my first spinning class ever that my friend instructed tonight and an early morning job interview, I decided it was time to oogle and plan some future travels. First on the travel to-do list: book a hostel for Budapest in May when my best friend from high-school comes for our 3 1/2 week "euro-trip"!


Number 1 is my favorite: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil!! Definitely might take advantage of this. I'm heading to #4 in June, woot woot! I'd love to go to #5 and #7 this year too, hmmm...

Here's the list of cheapest 2013 travels:
1. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
2. Nashville, Tennessee
3. Amsterdam, the Netherlands
4. St. Augustine, Florida
5. Istanbul, Turkey
6. Louisburg, Canada
7. Siem Reap, Cambodia (the picture is of the Angkor Wat Temple in Siem Reap).

Where on this list have you guys been or where do you want to go this year?!

And now, here's the link for you to read more and start planning your trips this year wanderlusters. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/fodors/7-affordable-destinations_b_2535539.html?utm_hp_ref=travel

Travel on wanderlusters...without breaking the bank!

No comments:

Post a Comment