Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Hibernation Season

Super super duper freezing outside here in Prague. I think I've hibernated the past few days, I feel great but feel kind of lazy since I literally have been sleeping half of my days away. Then again, it's winter, that's the perfect excuse and I'm starting some new TV shows: Breaking Bad and Revenge. Have any of you wanderlusters watched the two? So far, I'm half-way finished with the first season of Revenge and once I finish the second season, I will dedicate the long, gray winter Prague days to Breaking Bad and several hot cups of tea.

Well, I decided to get off my butt today and get busy again so I'm not exhausted when uni starts again in a few weeks. That's weird to say, whoa...Anyways, I finally have myself a job interview tomorrow morning bright and early. Should be interesting waking up that early -__- Then a "photo-shoot" for my fashion internship and finally going to Moravia again for the weekend to see some family/friends. Then on Monday morning, it's ROME time! I am so excited. It will be my first time in the beautiful Roma and I have wanted to go ever since I was about 6 years old...more specifically, after I saw the Lizzie McGuire movie where she goes to Rome. I've been determined to go ever since and now is...almost...the time!

Not sure if I will be able to post until next week, after I've been in Rome for a few days but until then, I'm off to the land of gelato, pizza, boys with Vespas, beautiful architecture, 14 Celsius weather and good coffee.

Travel on wanderlusters...I know I will be :)

No comments:

Post a Comment