Friday, December 7, 2012

Lazy Fridays...Love 'Em

You want to know what I did today? Do you really, really, REALLY want to know?

I did three things and three things only: drink hot wine, eat tons and tons of carbs and sleep, er, nap...

My beautiful Colombian friend is here in Prague for the weekend so we started out early this morning, stopping to get hot red wine at a Christmas market by my house, then proceeding to Bohemia Bagel and then the Old Town Square Christmas market. Half way through, I bailed to go home and study, which turned into a 4 hour nap. Yeah, it was one of those days.

Did I ever mention that whenever I get hot wine, it ALWAYS spills everywhere on me? After the first sip, it's downhill from there. It's 10AM and I'm treating myself to a cup from the gods and BAM! burning screaming skin and wine stains in my white wallet and leggings. Also, when I was making sweet, sweet love to my nutella crepe today, everyone was watching. Strangest thing ever. People would stop in their tracks and crane their necks around to see what I was eating, people would walk by and make comments or noises...jeeze people have you ever seen a chocolate crepe before?! If not, get yourself educated to chocolate crepe-logy.

Then I proceeded to come home and pass out for several hours, waking up extremely disorientated.

Off to show my lovely the Golden City at night.

Travel on wanderlusters!

No comments:

Post a Comment