Monday, December 31, 2012

Empire State of Mind



"Now you're in New York, These streets will make you feel brand new, Big lights will inspire you, Hear it for New York, New York, New York!"...you know the rest, at least I hope you do. You know that Alicia Keys, Jay-Z song that makes you really want to go there when it comes on the radio, or rather when it came on the radio. 
So, why am writing about New York? Am I in the Big Apple for New Year's Eve...no, I sure wish I was though! I'm writing about it because I will be going there next week for 3 days and 2 nights. 
I LOVE New York City, ever since I was little I have loved that city. Definitely one of my favorites. I have always wanted to live there when I grew up and maybe I will after I experience some more of the world and live in Australia for a while. We will see where my plane tickets and mind take me! 
There is so much to do today...including a special New Year's Eve dedicated post later this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment