Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Posting About Wanderlust...Again.



BIG BUMMER. Budapest plans for next weekend are now a no-go. Looks like the next exciting post will be Swedish House Mafia concert next Thursday then the big surprise in the next month. Can't spill though...

So, now the question for January is... London, Switzerland, Morocco or Germany for 5 days before Rome? Leaning more towards Morocco to catch some sun and warmth before the brutal February in Prague. I will most definitely be a hobbit in my room during that month. But then again...my friends and I want to go to London to devour some fish and chips and find ourselves a British mate ;) What girl can resist a lovely 'bloke'? None.

Dreaming of travels...as always...well, it's back to the books for me.

Travel on wanderlusters!

P.S. Have you ever had a turkey-less Thanksgiving? or an everything-less Thanksgiving? I'm about to have my first tomorrow. Bring on the mulled wine and good friends though!

No comments:

Post a Comment