Thursday, November 15, 2012

Blog-oring...


A travel blog is pretty boring when the blogger isn't blogging, right?! SORRY! I am making a promise to my wanderlusters now that the travels will be awesome next year (2013) starting in January and the blogging will be close to everyday.

Sickness, sleeping and the mass amounts of research papers and readings for my first semester of college have gotten me busier than ever imagined. I'll have the hang of it by next semester and all the fun adventures are being planned for the warm weather.

Until then, I'll blog about some the cool places and adventures happening here in Prague or over in Moravia where I have family and friends. Some more exciting news is that in 2013, my friends and I are going to start video documenting our adventures here in Prague and on our trips throughout Europe and then to ASIA (Thailand) in May...and fingers crossed...Australia in the Fall of 2013.

So, definitely more excitement in 2013, I promise! Until then, travel on for me wanderlusters and share your stories, I love stories!

P.S. Isn't that a great travel quote above?! Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment